Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Welcome!!




Welcome to my blog!! With family and friends spreading from the Atlantic to the Pacific I thought this would be the best way to keep everyone up to date!! I will try and update this as much as possible!

We found out early December we would become parents in 2009...August 16th is the due date! Brian and I are absolutely thrilled and can't wait to meet our little girl!!! Yes, we found out "It's a Girl!!" on St. Patricks Day! I had a feeling from the beginning it was a girl! Brian is so cute and said he is starting the wedding fund right now!! He is going to be such a great dad!

I think our dogs will have somewhat of an adjustment come August! We have two dogs-

Atlas, who is our 6 year old Corgi and Axle, who is our 10 month old black Lab! Atlas is such a good big brother but definetly doesn't love sharing the attention! Axle on the other hand....well he is a handful! I think he is really prepping us to become parents! We pretty much have the house already babyproofed due to his curious nature! They are both going to be such good helpers when the baby arrives!! :)








1 comment:

Lisa said...

So happy we will be able to follow all the Gruber happenings :)