Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!














I hope everyone had a nice Easter! Brian and I went to my parents house for the weekend and had a great time! We both had half days on Friday so it was nice to get there earlier than we normally do!

Little Baby G got her first Easter gifts!! She got a basket with all sorts of cute things in it! A few dresses, a stuffed pink bunny and some toys! This little girl is already very spoiled! She also got a few other gifts from friends: her first pair of Crocs (bright pink), her first Purdue t-shirt, and a super cute "Life is Good" onesie and blanket.

I felt what has probably been her biggest kick this weekend. It came at about 3am when I was on one of my many trips to the restroom! It actually scared me at first since it was stronger than all the others! I must have woke her up for once!

Hope everyone else had a wonderful Easter weekend!







2 comments:

Lisa said...

Glad to hear you had a great Easter! Such cute gifts :)

~ mrs.feo ~ said...

I love the little tiny pink Crocs!! Awwww