Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Friday!


Happy Friday!! I love Friday's!! Brian and I both work a half day today and then we are heading to my parents for Easter weekend!

I love that the weather is getting nicer! I played with the dogs outside for awhile yesterday afternoon! I even noticed some of my flowers are starting to sprout! I then got excited for the tulips in our backyard....then quickly remembered that Axle dug those up last fall! So I guess those won't be popping up this year!

We had a great time at dinner last night! Another couple that joined us are expecting their first baby ( a boy) in about 9 weeks!! It was fun to sit and talk with her about everything we are going through...and then drive our husbands home! :)

We had a great week!Brian finally got to feel Baby G kick! She is usually active more in the morning.....we need to work on that! :) We go back to the Dr next Wednesday! The million dollar question at the moment is "Do you have a name picked out?".....No, we don't! We probably won't pick one out until we see her!

I hope everyone has a great weekend and a wonderful Easter! It looks like the weather is going to be nice! I sure hope so! I don't want anymore snow!

No comments: