Sunday, June 14, 2009

31 weeks! Time is flying by!!!




I can't believe I am 31 weeks today!! It has seriously flown by so quickly!! I am feeling really good! Sleeping is getting more and more uncomfortable but I know it is worth it!

We had our first shower a few weeks ago! It was so nice! Thanks to Beth, Brenda, Linda and Jenny!They did a great job! We got a lot of nice things too! Our high chair, diaper genie, wipe warmer, car mirrors, crib soother and some really cute outfits and blankets! This little girl is already so spolied!!

We have another shower coming up this weekend! Getting excited for that too!
Axle and Atlas are starting to wonder what all these "new" things are we are bringing home! My friend Allison gave us a bassinet and Axle was pretty funny when I brought it in! I think he thought it was for him! Of course!!
Today we are going to do a little yard work! It is really nice out and I want to enjoy this nice weather!!

No comments: